Adding tables to your blog posts sometimes not an easy task if you are not so familiar with HTML. On the other, hand adding a table can be very useful since visitors can easier get the information what they want and scan the posts faster; for example comparing products is one of the most effective way for affiliate marketing and for that tables are the best solutions.
Fortunately, there are some great WordPress table plugins that can help you to add tables easily and even without knowing HTML. Of course, you can make tables by coding, but I think by using these plugins we can set up better looking tables mush faster.
Within this post I collected the best 3 WordPress table plugins that are really easy to use even for a beginner and offers many great features.
WP Table Reloaded
If you want to set up more complex and professional Wordress tables you should use this plugin.
WP Pricing Plugin
In my point of view, this plugin is the best solution for affiliate marketers or website owners who sell things online and need a price comparison solution, though it does not offer so many possibilities as the first one. Great looking price comparison tables can be created by using this plugin which can be easily integrated into the post by using a shortcode.
- Drag and drop package(column) re-ordering
- Drag and drop feature(row) re-ordering
- Unlimited package(column) support
- Featured Column option highlight best price package
- 2 diff table template “green” and “gray”
- Translation ready
WordPress Easy Table
The third Worpdress plugin to create tables is a bit harder to use for beginner users as it does not come with a graphical interface, though writing HTML is not needed either. It uses standard CSV format to generate table data.
- Easy to use, no advanced skill required
- Display table in post, page or even in widget
- Read data from CSV file and display the data in table
- Sortable table column (using tablesorter jQuery plugin)
- Fancy table design (using Twitter CSS bootstrap)
- WYSIWYG safe, I mean you can switch HTML/View tab in WordPress editor without breaking the table data.
After testing the mentioned WordPress table plugins I think the best is definitely the foist one.
Do you wan to build price comparison sites easily to promote products? Check this video below!
Last updated byat .