Why should you convert HTML to WordPress? Simple, because an HTML website has several limitations, much harder to use, and they are out of date. For a small static website, which is never updated, an HTML template may be good, but for building a website with a great amount of content, WordPress is much better.
Disadvantages of Using an HTML Website
- The first problem is only static pages can be made if you use HTML. If you are not so skilled at HTML it is difficult to add content to those pages, and a small mistake can ruin your page. Moreover, an HTML page does not provide features like the well-known commenting system of WordPress, which helps interaction with the visitors. Last, but not least you can only add functions by using some sort of scripts which in many cases are hard to be integrated in to an HTML website.
- Modification of the content is incredibly hard. If you are not familiar with HTML coding, you need a webmaster who will add content or alter the excising ones. Overall, you should be pretty good at HTML to manage your website.
- However, there are quite a lot of HTML templates available, many of theme are out of date. Whenever, you want to change the look-out of your website, you need to spend a long time to take your existing setting such as meta tags and of course content.
- For building websites, WordPress is unquestionably the best solution as it offers an easy to use platform to make better content. You can choose from millions of optimized themes, and we must not forget the plugins we can use for extending the functions or for improving SEO or internet marketing. Overall, switching from HTML to WordPress is the best solution for better online presence.
Why Convert HTML to WordPress
- As the generated webpages are dynamic adding and modifying content is extremely easy. Moreover, we can add other functions like commenting, easy to use contact forms and different sections for better user experience. We can install plugins which can help to get more visitors. There are unlimited possibilities if you use Wordpress instead of an HTML template.
- You can even easily build a community for your WordPress website. This helps to provide better help and at the same time means more returning visitors. There are capable plugins to add a forum, chat or even you can easily add functions that can be found in Facebook.
- WordPress is an optimal choice for beginners as well, because it is easy to use and if there is a problem, there are millions of sites online where we can get help.
- Overall, converting HTML to WordPress is a considerable idea. But, how you can convert HTML to WordPress? It is not hard to find a service that will do it for you, but you can also use a unique plugin that is made to convert static websites to WordPress.
Last updated byat .